Our services are designed to accommodate the needs and choices
of each client.
Aged Care Placement
Aged Care Placement is designed to assist clients and their
families to explore accommodation options and
the best placement possible.
Our staff can support you every step of the way, from identifying
suitable facilities to advocating for your priority at the selected
- Family meeting to discuss your individual situation with a professional
- Access to our facility data base on over 1000 aged care facilities including details on specific facility features and past client feedback
- Helping you identify facilities that meet your specific requirements and providing you with facility reports
- Arranging prompt appointments for you to view facilities and accompanying you to appointments
- Transport to view facilities if required
- Assistance with completion and submission of application
forms and Centrelink Asset Assessment forms
- Advocating for your priority at facilities
- Advising you of current vacancies to consider
Moving into an Aged Care facility can be a challenging time for the new resident, their family and loved ones.
Having additional support at this time, from a caring professional who understands your situation, can make all the difference and help ease the transition to residential care, for all concerned.
Our Residential Support programs are flexible and affordable and are tailored to meet the needs of each client.
The service would benefit residents of aged care facilities
with limited family or social support, busy families or individuals
who would just like more one on one personalised care & attention.
Clients are assigned their own Support Person. The Support Person liaises
with the staff to provide a personalized program that
complements the care and activities provided by the facility,
to enhance the client’s daily living experience.
- Attendance at the Residential facility on the day of transfer
- Regular visits to provide support & advocacy to the client and family
- Engaging allied health support
- Arranging & escorting client to external appointments & activities ie: medical specialists,
out-patient clinics, dentist, optometrist or massage, rehabilitation services, one off events
- Assisting client to maintain links with community groups
ie: RSL Clubs, bowling clubs, Rotary, Probus, Church services
- Maintenance and labelling of adequate & appropriate
clothing and personal belongings
- Liaising with staff on client’s behalf and attendance
at care planning meetings
- Organising outings and much more
For more information on any of our services and fees,
please contact our office on (03) 9899 4877 or
our brochure in a PDF format.